If you are looking for information about a particular transportation provider, visit our transportation directory for quick access to web links and contact telephone numbers.
- Scheduled Buses
- Learn about available bus transportation by choosing from a list of service types, and then looking to see what is available in your county. Available links will take you directly to the web sites of transportation providers.
- Senior and Disabled Services
- Door-to-door services are available in all five Eastern Maine counties. Getting There provides contact information and web links for available programs, including local volunteer driver networks.
- Learn about transportation assistance for MaineCare recipients.
- Park and Ride Lots
- There are a handful of designated shared-ride parking lots in the five-county region. Getting There hopes to increase the number of available shared ride parking sites.
- GETTING THERE provides a special bulletin board where private taxi companies can post information about their available taxi services.
- GETTING THERE provides a comprehensive alphabetical listing of transportation providers in Eastern Maine.